WHAT WE COLLECT
We receive information about you in a variety of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your email address as well as other information you directly and voluntarily provide us on our Site.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We may use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, i.e. our service providers, affiliates, employees, agents or business partners.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the Websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by Websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these Websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These Websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other Website, including Websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that Website’s own terms and policies.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. Our Policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about minor visitors. Our Site is intended for adults and it is not directed to children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that we may have collected information from a minor, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will place a notice on our Site and update the information on this page and change the Last Updated date above.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at: email@example.com