The website located at https://www.fablist.co (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to FabList LLC (“Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
Consent. You affirm that you are at least 13 years of age in your jurisdiction and are fully able and competent to enter into, and comply with, these Terms. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms. In that situation, “you” and “your” will refer to both you and that entity.
- Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site, you must register for an account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site. Company may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section 7.
- Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- You Are Responsible for User Submissions. The Services may permit you and other Users to submit Information (individually and collectively, “User Submissions”). The person submitting a User Submission, and not Fablist, is solely responsible for that person’s User Submission and the consequences of submitting it. You acknowledge and agree that Fablist has no obligation to pre-screen your or any other person’s User Submissions.
- Confidentiality of User Submissions. You agree that all User Submissions are not proprietary or confidential. Please be careful what you post, to avoid inadvertently disclosing your address or any other personal information that you do not wish to be seen by the general public.
- License to User Submissions. With respect to both User Submissions and Collected Information, you grant Fablist a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publish, broadcast, publicly perform and display, make, use, import, offer to sell, sell, and otherwise transfer and exploit all copyrights, inventions, and other intellectual property rights in the User Submissions and Collected Information in any form and any medium. We will not pay you or otherwise compensate you for User Submissions or Collected Information.
- Do Not Post Illegal or Harmful Content. You agree that you are the exclusive owner of all rights in the User Submissions and such rights have not been assigned or encumbered. You agree not to post, submit or link to any User Submissions or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, or that is in violation of any federal, state or local law, rule or regulation. Additionally, you agree not to post, submit or link to any User Submissions or material that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by Fablist
- Do Not Post Improper Content. You agree not to post, submit or link to any User Submissions or material that (i) directly or indirectly directs persons to another online or offline location that provides products or services similar to the Services; (ii) involves unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; or (iii) facilitates gambling, gaming, raffles, lotteries, sweepstakes, and/or any other activity featuring the award of a prize.
- Review of User Submissions. We do not approve, control or endorse your or anyone else’s User Submissions and have no obligation to do so. However, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to pre-screen, refuse, remove or modify User Submissions for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- Suggestions. If you elect to provide or make available to Fablist any suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements or other feedback relating to the Services or otherwise (“Suggestions”), will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, have made, modify, license, transfer and otherwise utilize and distribute your Suggestions in any manner, without credit or compensation to you.
2. ACCESS TO THE SITE
- License. Subject to these Terms, Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any content displayed on the Site) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
- Ownership. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Site) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 2.a. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, directors, equity holders, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
All privacy related provisions as to this Site can be found by clicking here (ADD LINK) and are incorporated herein by reference.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS & ADS; OTHER USERS; RELEASE
- Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links & Ads”). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads.
- Affiliate Links. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. Please know we only feature things we think are FabList, and your support keeps FabList going strong
- Release. You hereby release and forever discharge the Company (and our officers, directors, equity holders, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site users or any Third-Party Links & Ads). IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND COMPANY (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
7. ARBITRATION, VENUE, GOVERNING LAW, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEE
8. CLASS ACTION WAIVER
ANY DISPUTE WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR ARBITRATION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF THE PROPERTIES AND/OR THE SERVICES SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.
9. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you and Fablist may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect intellectual property rights, whether in aid of, pending or independently of the resolution of any Dispute pursuant to the arbitration procedures set forth above.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may be transferred or assigned by you only with Fablist’s prior written consent, but may be assigned by Fablist without RESTRICTION AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Fablist concerning the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications of any kind between you and Fablist with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Fablist’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
13. MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify, restrict access to, or discontinue the Services (or any portion of the Services), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and we are not obligated to support or update the Services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services shall be subject to these Terms.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION; NO RIGHT TO SERVICES
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account.
15. THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Attorney Fees. If any of the Fablist Parties take legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms, the Fablist Parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to the Fablist Parties.
- Changes. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Export. The Site may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from Company, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Contact Us. If you have questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com.