We love a good Target run! We both popped into our local Targets this week and wanted to share some good finds. Whether you’re looking for back-to-school items, homewares, or something for your wardrobe, they have some good options worth a look right now!
Note: We are not necessarily adding all of these to our lists on the site given that some are seasonal and won’t be in stock long, and our lists tend to be things that will stay in stock/remain available to you as we also hate clicking on links that say ‘no longer available’!
- Bath Towels. It was time for some new white bath towels and I stumbled on these plush, not too big and not too small, white bath towels on sale for $5. I was skeptical but tried them and can say that I love them! And why not throw in a new bath mat too!
- Studio McGee (Shea and Syd on Dream Home Makeover) always has some great new items in the fall. This ottoman in curly boucle is very chic and doubles as a tabletop. I like the simplicity of this lamp – who doesn’t need one to brighten a dark corner? Studio McGee does great mirrors and this tortoise one does not disappoint!
- As long as we are in the home section, don’t forget to check out Joanna Gaines’ (Magnolia Home) line, Hearth and Hand. This woven plaid blanket is great for cozy fall days and nights. And how cute is this plaid wagon to take to football game tailgaters and the farmers market or to haul wood to the fireplace?? And speaking of tailgates, this retro cooler with bottle opener sure reminds me of the good ol’ days!
- Activewear/Sporting goods. I buy a lot of my workout tops at Target for only $12 (a lot cheaper than Lululemon!). They are made from a great moisture-wicking fabric and have stretch and flat seams. I love them. These skorts are also in my exercise rotation. Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric, drawstring waistband, mid-rise, 4-way stretch, UPF 50+ rated, and side pockets for the win. I also recently bought this yoga block to stick between my thighs while I’m watching TV! Multi-tasking! I was told this simple hack will build my inner-thigh muscles. I’ll let you know how it goes!
- Leisurewear. I’ve really enjoyed these soft and cozy pants for lounging around the house. They also come in shorts if that’s more your style. I’m for sure a sweatshirt girl and this one is dreamy!
- Flour Sack Dishtowels: Target has my favorite dishtowels. They are not fancy, but I love that they are thin, they are big, they wash well and they are cheap! I picked up a new set of 4 for $5 and it made me happy – sort of like getting new socks can make me happy in that it’s not an exciting purchase but it feels good to have a fresh pair!
- Smaller bag/backpack. Universal Thread has a whole line that is very ClareV-inspired right now. Lots of color options (more color choices in-store than online), and I like the light brown with the striped handles (in-store).
- Larger tote bag/backpack. They had more color options in store than are on the site, and I liked them as they are roomy, have multiple carrying options, have a great outer side pocket, and have water bottle pockets. The lightweight nylon black one and the red one caught my eye in-store.
- Cross-body purse. This black/white checked bag is a ClareV imitation that for $25 looks great! Comes in a fun red/blue check as well.
- Weekender Bag. One of my kids could use a new ‘weekend’ bag and this brown one with striped straps looks good! Good size, good strap options, good interior pockets and good price! All good.