Valentine’s Day gifting is all over the place. Some couples enjoy an annual dinner out, some do a big gift, some do a small gift, and some do nothing. So you do you of course!
But IF we were ‘Valentine’s Gift’ type people, here’s what would be on our list, at a variety of price points.
– Gift Card for spa treatments/pedicures, facials, and massages. Self-care items that we love but don’t always spend money on for ourselves are always appreciated! Call one of our best friends for advice on where we like to go if you aren’t sure.
– Concert Tickets. If you’re thinking big, maybe make a plan to go to a U2 concert at the new Sphere in Las Vegas for a surprise weekend? Or to a local event coming up this year?
– Cashmere Sweater – Jenni Kayne (her Fisherman Sweater is always a great choice), One Gray Day (their Lyle crewneck is a terrific cashmere sweater with a split side hem and slightly longer back and their Blakley is a great thinner weave option) are always great luxe choices.
– Dinner Out – with a reservation. Surprise us…don’t ask where we want to go, please! And don’t forget to make a reservation!
– Trip with girlfriends! Get together with some of our girlfriends’ spouses and plan a surprise get-away weekend for us! For a big gift, we wouldn’t turn down a trip to Canyon Ranch! But we’d also love a night away closer to home!
–Le Creuset Pot – We know this isn’t romantic, but if you don’t already have one you don’t know what you are missing. And you’re not going to buy it for yourself….and you can use a few in a variety of sizes!
–Special Flannel PJ’s, high quality cotton PJs, a great high-quality cotton set with a fun print, or other ‘non-red silky/sexy’ PJ’s! And Chrissie keeps dreaming of this comfy lounge set that gets rave reviews!
– Private chef for life!! Or at a minimum, if you gifted a homemade dinner once a week for a month (including planning, shopping, cooking, and clean-up) it would sosososo appreciated and LOVED!!